The decision to prearrange your funeralservice is a difficult choice. However, planning today gives you peace of mind that comes with knowing your wishes for funeral arrangements have been decided.
- You can prearrange your funeral plans at no cost.
- Prearranging allows you to make important decisions at your convenience.
- Prearranging helps to alleviate stressful decisions for your family at the time of death.
- Prepaying guarantees the cost of the services and supplies selected.
- Relieves family of financial responsibilities.
As a free service, an A. Millard George funeral prearrangement counselor can provide you with a My Memorial Wishes - Personal Request Booklet. This valuable guidebook allows every family member to make important decisions in advance instead of at the time of death. It provides a place to record vital statistics, historical information, family records, association information, personal wishes and any other information you would want loved ones to have available in time of need.
Please contact 519.433.5184