When death happens, there are many decisions that must be made.
Listed below are several items to help you with your bereavement decisions. The staff at AMG funeral home is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
- If death occurs at home, contact your family Physician, or 911.
- Contact A. Millard George Funeral Home at 519-433-5184, day or night, to schedule an arrangement appointment.
- Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The deceased Social Insurance Number
- The deceased parent’s names, mother’s maiden name and places of birth
- The deceased date of birth and place
- A recent picture
- A copy of the Will
- Glasses (if worn daily)
- Clothing (including undergarments: socks, nylons, underwear, slip, bra)
- Cemetery plot information (if applicable)